- Payment is due at the time of purchase unless other arrangements have been made.
- Accepted payment methods include cash, credit card, debit card, and bank transfer.
- A late fee may be assessed for payments received after the due date.
- A returned check fee may be assessed for checks that are returned for insufficient funds.
- If payment is not received within a specified time frame, the account may be referred to a collections agency.
- Any payment disputes must be submitted in writing within a specified time frame, along with supporting documentation.
- The seller reserves the right to cancel the transaction and/or withhold services until payment is received in full.
- The buyer is responsible for all legal fees and costs associated with collecting any unpaid balances.
- In the event of a payment dispute, the parties agree to enter into mediation or arbitration before pursuing legal action.
- All payment information, including credit card numbers, bank account numbers, and personal information, will be kept confidential and secure.
Note that specific payment rules may vary depending on the type of transaction, industry, and location. It’s important to review the payment rules for any transaction to ensure that you understand your rights and responsibilities.